Starting with SphereServer
Sphere 3rd Party Tools
- Axis II - GM Tool for Sphere that will allow you to place objects in-game, spawns, traveling and many other useful functions for shard admins and GMs.
- vSCP - vSCP is the most complete and up-to-date syntax editor for sphere scripting. It does contain syntax highlighting, autocomplete, folding markers to specify blocks of code that can expand or collapse, bookmarks, autoindent, find/replace/gotoline, help guide for all the sphere elements added to your code, and more!
- vServerLauncher - Install and run the latest build of sphereserver in a few clicks with vServerLauncher. It's pretty quick and simple!
- SphereService - Relaunch SphereSvr.exe everytime it closes/crashes. Automatically runs at windows startup and works in a silent mode minimized to Tray.
- vCrypter - Type the client version and the tool will calculate the correct UO login keys for classic or enhanced clients.
- Armor Calculation
- Client Changes
- Common Scripting Misconceptions
- Custom Object Properties
- Error Codes
- Experience System
- How Combat Works
- Occam's Razor
- Optimization Theory
- Override TAGs
- Revisions Changelog
- Skill Gain Theory
- The Process of Scripting
- Building Component Reference
Special thanks to:
Tracker, for writing the Sphere 56 Tracking Changes in Sphereserver.net
Ben, Khaos, Ranxerox, Shiryux, Furio, Radiant, Vjaka, Nazghul-ll, Ellessar, Torfo, Shadow Dragon, MrSugarCube and coruja747 for continuing to develop Sphere into a powerful and very customizable Ultima Online emulator.